15 February 2005

Note from a Neighbor

Word about the blog gets around. My neighbor, Myrten Crumbolfisk, heard about it, and asked if I would post a message of great import to him. I don't socialize regularly with Mr Crumbolfisk and we don't agree about many things, but, he once pushed a crosswalk signal button while I was waiting at an intersection for a light to change, and I figure I should return the favor. He declined to write it himself, but rather just told me what to write. What follows is my best recollection.

Is any of this Priest altar boy stuff really a surprise? Ever since Thomas Edison engraved an image of sound into wax, Catholics have used this latest technological innovation of idolatry to promote their nefarious schemes. They corrupt the message of our Lord to promote, among other things, pediphilial miscegenation. What do you think they are trying to say Jesus Loves the Little Children? ALL THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD? (Mr Crumbolfisk was pretty worked up at this point -- Ed.) I'm surprised they haven't claimed that Michael Jackson isn't the Messiah himself returned to Earth to begin the millienial reign. I invite everyone interested in Godlyness and redemption to my church. We have no graven images, and we certainly don't sing. I've asked this blasphemer to spread the Word, in what, alas, seems to be a vain attempt to save a neighbor's soul.
MYRTEN CRUMBOLFISK, MAN OF GOD

Note: Mr Crumbolfisk's church is the shed in his backyard. It has no sign (no graven images, and, besides, it would be immodest). He meets with himself on Saturday from 6 to noon. I have no idea what he does in there, but I'm sure it's Godly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He and I have something in common, though my church is in the privacy of my bedroom and I sacrifice many, many kittens =D