15 March 2005

Bold Talk

His blog is black. His prose is incisive. Who is this Geoffrey Armone? A force for good or evil? No matter your political persuasion, if you enjoy good writing from someone who thinks carefully and deeply before deploying the bomb, then Bold Talk is for you. From the first post:

Welcome to Boldtalk.
In the posts that are to come, I hope to elucidate my view of the world. I traveled around the world and studied many different subjects which gives me a unique perspective, not necessarily a better perspective, but, nonetheless, different. There are many truths in the world and I don't pretend to have the only one. I consider myself to have a great tolerance for different views though I must profess that I rarely respect the run of the mill mindless partisan positions. I prefer issues to personalities. I insist on scientific reasoning rather than passionate discourse. I appreciate positions arrived at by your own thought process. I am fairly contempuous of the repetition of talking points.

Boldtalk is a reference to a scene from True Grit.

OK. It's the entire first post.

3 comments:

John in Atlanta said...

I agree. Bold talk is a very thought provoking blog. A good read. The blog template he chose shows a great sense of style :-)

PBS said...

even though this post must be very close to being archived, i would like to make sure that i gets tucked away with this note:

i been exposed to the writings and rantings of mister armone for over a decade now. he is a smart mofo. he has done, seen and read more than most. BUT.....despite appearances and my constant encouragement for him to use his gift in positive ways......i have found, to answer g's question, that he usually uses his talents as a force of evil rather than of good.

g said...

If you've got a chance to play Prometheus, you gotta play it. Sorry about the evil I uncorked on the world. Aiiigggh! My liver!