27 May 2005

Bloggy Mama

Here's a little shout out to all my Bloggy Mama and Bloggy Popz in da hood. Holy hellfire scheiss it's been cascading piles of shit that needs doing yesterday lately, and it's only looking to accelerate... The scary thing is that even if I work 18 hours a day, there are a hundred million other playaz out there who are smarter, better looking, and masters of gung fu who are going to see my 18 and bump -- and keep posting stuff to their immaculate blog with good grammar, spelling, and style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Other bloggers might have better grammar and spelling, but no one...I repeat...NO ONE has better STYLE!

g said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

who gives a flip about grammar and spelling?!?!?

I wouldn't even bother to blog myself if I did!! oh smack ;)

Times are busy right now! I can vouch for that. Just let us know you're still alive....well I know you're alive, but let others know too!