22 June 2005

Grrrr... wouldn't ya know it

I had a nice little bit of down time last PM and decided to sit down and rant my ass off. Had some great material and the @%#$! phone and DSL is out. Indefinitely.
The following is on the Whitehouse press release in which W says " With this resolution, Congress has now authorized the use of force. I have not ordered the use of force. I hope the use of force will not become necessary.":

No joke. Click it and see if I'm lying. I'm not, but I know someone who is...
OK. If he didn't order the use of force, why then did the UK and US start bombing Iraq some months before? Either he's lying, or there are rogue colluding folks in the UK and US military. Even though Rumsfeld has got cahones so huge he can't even sit down (why do you think he works standing at his desk?) I don't think even he'd start bombing people without the President's nod. And, for all you jack-booted pedants out there, this is not a Clintonesque parsing of words deal. If Rummy begs "Oh please, pretty please W let me bomb Iraq!" if W said "Okie dokie!", he did so by issuing an Executive order.

No comments: