28 December 2005

daily dose of w

Today when I landed, I met a fellow named Irving Hall. Where are you, Irving? Right there -- stand up. Now you can sit down. Irving Hall works for our government at the laboratories, the high tech -- Sandia -- I think you worked there, didn't you, Irving? Yes. He worked there, and came time to retire and his boss said, what are you going to do, Irving? He said, why don't you make a difference -- I believe that's what your boss told me -- what you told me your boss said. See, he met me at the airplane. I'd never met Irving before.

GWB
26 March 2004
Albuquerque, New Mexico.

I'd bet Irving would follow him through the firey pits of Hell.

1 comment:

B* said...

Does he have this many conversations with himself on a daily basis.
It's called mutiple personality disorder.