07 July 2006

Ask Dr Aybabtu: Rantzilla a Spam Blog?

Yo Doc,

I recently had to do word verification to post to Rantzilla. Blogger said that their robots said it looked like a spam blog. What up?

G

Well "G" (is that some sort of a rap thing from Atlanta?), it might have something to do with you not posting shit except your "daily dose" and your quips from The Devil's Dictionary. Dr Aybabytu suggests that you post something, oh, say, original or insightful every now and then to keep the spam police off of your back.

HTH,

Dr A

2 comments:

B* said...

That makes us two serious spammers!

I wrote to them "questioning" this....i gotta nada for an answer

g said...

I haven't heard back from them, either. Anyway, I *could* mix the posts up a little bit more... The false positive on rantzilla makes sense, but I don't get how your blog could be confused for spam, tho.