24 June 2009

Naughty, naughty, naughty!

It's not really naughty, but I just caved into something that I wish I had caved into *years* ago; getting a fountain pen that not only works, but kicks ass. I am so doomed, because I now need -- yes need! -- more pens to sling the ink that needs slinging. The pen: Lamy AL-Star, medium nib. AL is periodic table, not American gazetteer, BTW... The colors: r, g, b, c, m, y, k -- I have k -- and all of the glorious combinations their mingling might produce!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that about 15 years ago -same year I bought my fountain pen (a Waterman), at a crash site excavation in France, the remains of a WWI pilot was found. The Waterman in his shirt pocket still worked.

g said...

I didn't know. Thanks for sharing! What kind of Waterman do you have?