11 March 2005

Face to the World

Oh yeah. GA one time with Three Shot Dead at Ga. Trial; Gunman Flees. The dude pistol whipped one of Celine's co-workers and stole his car. This is why we need to extend Kennesaw's gun law to the whole state. Of course, I'd extend it further to "everybody must pack heat". I'd recommend a Sig Sauer P226 in Sig 357 or SW 40. I guarangoddamntee you the WTC would still be standing if that were the law. Think of it... no metal detectors, no TSA any of MFBS. Why check? If you're in America, the law mandates that you carry! So our criminal makes a play for the deputy's gun, and Edna "Old School" McMurtyle, on her way to renew her tag for her 62 Valiant Signet 200, shows the miscreant why the Model 1911 is really more of an offensive weapon than a defensive weapon with four well-placed shots to the upper torso. "I keep a PPK I got for my debut strapped to my ankle in case the craziness turns real bad", Miss Edna would have later quip. Red "Red" Fremondubourg would sheepishly offer, "I was hopin' that I'd get a crack at 'em with with Lil Pee Pee (Mr Fremondubourg's Beretta Tomcat), but Miss Edna carries cocked and locked. I guess you know why, huh?"

No comments: