16 March 2005

Apple is About to Blow Your Socks Off

The tech world is all a buzz on news of the possibility of Apple's own TWO BUTTON MOUSE. I'm sure it's even got some code name like Agincourt. Even the esteemed Dr Aybabtu has weighed in:

They [Apple] still pushing that crap [mouse with out a button]? A real mouse would have meta key, at a minimum, preferably control and alt keys as well. And that in addition to at least three buttons.

Apple Store shopper Chyrry Bublita commented:

I didn't even know there was a button! Why would I need two?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a mouse for the person that just learned to walk while chewing gum. Economicly, that's $34.50 per button. I have the Logitech 7 button mouse, that's $9.85 per button, and they threw in the tilting wheel for free... you could say I'm Freewheelin. I'm waiting for the mouse which is designed after the Apache Helicopter helmet targeting system. No buttons, now that's what I'm talking about.